Partners

Help Sorcerers Experience Magick Ascent

Become A Living God Is The Premier Source Of Magick Education… Team Up With E.A. Koetting And Receive A 50% Commission On Every Referral

Hey, E.A. here.

Welcome to my Partners Program. You may sign up right here.

Depending on your dedication, this is an opportunity to significantly boost the income of your current business, or set up a side stream of income.

It’s very simple. Once you sign up, you’ll receive a special affiliate link, and any time a customer purchases a qualifying product after clicking on your link, you earn a commission. This is especially effective when you have an active blog, e-commerce store, radio show, or a social media following.

You will find the qualifying products and their relative tuition & commission below. Click on any one of them to view their page.

Frequently Asked Questions – Answered

How do I receive commission?

When you refer an order, you receive 50% of the tuition.

When do I receive my share?

The 7th of every month.

Where can I find video and photographs of the goods?

You will find a plethora of video, photographs, and text that relate to every good on their own pages.

Can I refer partners to you?

Yes. When you refer a partner, you’ll earn 25% from their referral orders, on top of their 50%, for a total of 75% between the two of you. You can create an entire team of partners and receive commission from all their collective referrals, including your own.

Do I need to meet a threshold?

You must refer at least $100 to get paid. If you do not meet the threshold, then your total will rollover into the next month.

I look forward to a long, abundant relationship.

Godlike Power,

Signature E.A. Koetting